“Jewelry is like the perfect spice - it always complements what is already there.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
Everyone enjoys and loves jewelry. It transcends seasons, and you can create infinite possibilities and go beyond the stories behind the pieces of those who wear them. Jewelry has become part of the narrative of what is happening in our society right now.
Every woman's predicament every week- if not every day when dressing up, "How do I choose and style my jewelry to complement my outfit?", "How do I make use of my jewelry collection without being boring or overdressed?". There are no definitive or apparent answers to these concerns.
Have you got a comprehensive collection of jewelry filled with pieces you love dearly and disregarded over time? Yet, you still don't know how to make most of it and probably not confident about matching each other to work best for you. At some point of our everyday lives as a woman, we've all been there.
Don't make a face, beautiful. Jewelry is the essence of clothing wear, so it is good to make informed decisions when you accessorize! We have come up with the ultimate jewelry style tips to guide and help you be a sensational fashion icon at best!
The good news, we have put together practical and helpful jewelry style tips and tricks to help you wear your fine jewelry that goes with your sense of style, personality, and outfits.
Let's make an all-out effort to incorporate jewelry into our look by reading the following expert advice, tips, tricks, and what pieces are worth investing in. Then, put yourself to the test by realizing and recognizing the value and niftiness of this article.
Without further ado! Here are the ultimate 10 ways, tips, and tricks to coordinate jewelry to the fullest:
Explore, Experiment, Create Layers with Rings, Necklaces, and Bangles
Look through your collection thoroughly and have fun experimenting with your rings, necklaces, and bangles in contrast to lengths, shapes, textures, and colors.
- For bangles and bracelets, you can go for different pieces stacked in your arm, jangle, and flash as you move.
- You can match and mix in all sorts of interesting combinations you can possibly think of for rings.
- For necklaces, you can generate layers for different lengths to keep the attention up to your face. Different shapes, colors, and textures somehow can be created into something being "fashionable" in the end.
To make this simple task fun and exciting, gather your collection of necklaces and pendants of different lengths, textures, and designs and keep on thinking of distinct ways or combinations to see what works to be fashionably best. Then, take a picture of what works for you to easily rigged your memory when the day comes to seize the opportunity to flaunt your very own " creative style."
Have a clear orientation of "too much" to say when to stop.
We all know that sometimes too much is really too much.
- If you are already wearing layered necklaces or statement jewelry piece that keeps the attention to your face, as the case maybe you do not need an armful of bangles to compete for the spotlight.
- If you wanted to wear bold or statement earrings, most likely, your necklace could be more subtle or not there at all. But, occasionally, a bold pair of earrings with a matching necklace can work beautifully.
Like, our Acanthus Leaf Earring.
A pair of classical Acanthus leaves used for decoration throughout history are captured on these spectacular Acanthus Leaf Earring.
Our skilled artisans handmade with love the natural beauty of Acanthus leaf in a detailed and unique design. You can choose from sterling silver Acanthus leaves or 18k gold plated Acanthus leaves.
These beautifully understated nature-inspired earrings are perfect to wear for any occasion. Wear a pair of this unique handmade sterling silver jewelry to express yourself in a fun and distinctive way- an elegant way to dress up your outfit and a perfect gift for someone who loves the great outdoors.
The Hollow Butterfly Wings Earring is a 2-in-1 earring that can mix and match your outfit elegantly with its two great varying styles. One, you can wear it with its meticulously handcrafted sterling silver or 18k gold plated wings, hanging elegantly and pinned on your ears with Zircon stud. Second, you can remove its removable sterling silver or 18k gold plated butterfly wings and pinned the Zircon stud earring on your ears for everyday use and simplicity.
A handmade sterling silver jewelry is an ideal gift for all ages and a perfect accessory for a fashionable lady out there.
A beautiful and enchanting encounter with butterflies is the inspiration that drawn our creative artisans to handcraft with love the Hollow Butterfly Wings Necklace.
This nature-inspired sterling silver jewelry, Hollow Butterfly Wings Necklace, is hanging caught mid-flight, capturing their beautiful nature as butterflies, one of the most magical and cherished creatures by women. Butterflies inspire us to keep our faith as we transform our lives.
This stunning handmade sterling silver jewelry is a perfect accessory for anyone as a reminder to keep the faith as they go through life-changing decisions in life. You can wear this every day and ideally add a modern-chic vibe to your casual or corporate wear.
Sophistically appraise your earrings.
We often neglected to wear earrings as most of us find it way too easy to forget to wear earrings at all. With that being said, earrings are within the field of vision for anyone talking to you, which means that they are essential. Therefore, you should carefully consider your earrings to frame your face and complement your hair, eye color, and skin tone.
- If you have long hair, we strongly advise choosing a more visible color depending on your hair color.
For instance, Lotus Whispers Earring.
A gorgeous silver lotus rests beautifully on a piece of natural Aventurine. The Lotus Whispers Earring is a work of art that beckons to you ever so softly as if whispering sweet words to draw you closer. A handmade sterling silver jewelry that is perfect to wear on any formal or special occasion to make you look confidently beautiful all the time!
Do not forget to change your earrings from time to time.
Some may admit to being guilty of this: it is effortless to wear the same earrings every day to the point that we rarely change them at all. But foreseeing to change up your earrings is a great way to spice your style to your everyday look. It is also an excellent opportunity to give your all-time favorite earrings a clean break!
- You can break your bad habit by wearing various dainty stud earrings day by day.
Check out the Butterfly Stud Earrings.
The Butterfly Stud Earrings is a terrific pair of nature-inspired jewelry earrings handmade with love, a beautifully designed butterfly made of sterling silver or 18k gold plated that will sparkle and shines on your beautiful face.
Unique stud earrings are a great conversational starter on your friend’s night out or casual office day—a perfect addition to your fashion wardrobe that will definitely add class and glamour to your personal style.
- You can add some fizz and movement with some dangle earrings depending on your outfit for the day.
Check out the Bonsai Earring.
Bonsai Earring. A fabulous pair of earrings that will be a conversational starter during your online meeting conference and will boost your natural beauty on on-screen snapshots. A stunning sterling silver jewelry handmade with love expresses how much you appreciate the beauty and importance of Bonsai throughout history.
A handmade sterling silver jewelry meticulously designed bonsai in freshwater pearls makes you look more elegant and regal on your casual or formal wear.
Create and experiment with ways to carry out the sin of mixing metals.
According to fashion experts and enthusiasts, there is no need to stick to all sterling silver jewelry or gold jewelry. The notion of committing "fashion sin" by mixing different metal colors was debunked a long time ago.
- Try a pendant that contrasts with the color of the chain attached to or layered necklaces or bangles in different metals. It would definitely add lively interest and color to your outfit.
For example, the Dog's Escape Pendant.
The Dog's Escape Pendant has been handcrafted out of the combination of natural gemstones and authentic 925 Sterling silver. The handmade sterling silver jewelry pendant shows the unique dog-human relation: that in every darkness we might experience in life, an escape with our dog will make us genuinely happy. A striking nature-inspired sterling silver jewelry that definitely adds vibrant color to our casual wear.
- Try mixing warm jewelry with striking colors. Amber gemstone jewelry makes a statement by itself, an example of a fiery color great over black and white. Warm gemstones look great with plain blue or purple material.
For example, the Amber Butterfly Ring.
Amber Butterfly Ring, a tiny butterfly made of sterling silver, sets itself gracefully on natural amber stone as a leaf in autumn. Handcrafted silver vine curling around your finger secures the amber stone and butterfly close to you. A perfect nature-inspired sterling silver jewelry to pair with your all-black fashion gala for work.
- Try mixing cool color jewelry with warm colors. Many stylists used the color wheel for inspiration to strike a balance between cool and warm colors, which sums up what accessorizing is all about. Why not try to coordinate jewelry and outfits to its "opposites attract" example and see for yourself how they blend perfectly to showcase your beautiful style
For example, the Swaying Amazonite Earring.
The Swaying Amazonite Earring is inspired by the gorgeous turquoise color hue of the Amazonite Stone, which is the main attraction of this classic sterling silver jewelry.
The Amazonite stone is commonly known as the Stone for Courage and Truth. Hence, wearing an amazonite sterling silver jewelry like our Swaying Amazonite Earring will explicitly convey that you are a woman of courage and truth. This fabulous pair of handmade sterling silver jewelry perfectly suits your formal wear and will boost your courage to wear your dress for the occasion and add grace and glam to your style.
Pan out how to accessorize to complement your outfit while dressing up.
In other terms, accessorize with the jewelry that matches the occasion.
- If you are dressing up for work, wrist jewelry may not be appropriate to wear when typing on a keyboard. So better be, skip wearing any bangles or hanging bracelets.
- Your preferred jewelry for the church would not be the same selection as an evening out with your colleagues or friends. You have to grasp where you are going, what you will be doing, and how the jewelry plays out to the crowd.
You have to figure out what you are wearing to wherever you are going before dressing up.
- For instance, you might want to choose a specific piece of jewelry to wear to a family gathering, then you should choose your clothing and other accessories to complement it.
- Otherwise, you pick the outfit first then match the jewelry and accessories to work with it.
Either way can work fashionably fine for you, and contemplating a moment to have the suitable combination should look stylish at best!
What do you want to emphasize: Your jewelry or outfit?
Here is another critical decision to make before getting dressed: what's the focus: jewelry or outfit?
- A simple - even monotonous - the outfit will almost always look transformed magically into something special with the right jewelry and accessories.
For instance, Night at the Eiffel Tower Pendant.
Nothing is as romantic as the ambiance of Paris at night by the Eiffel Tower pictures in Night at the Eiffel Tower Pendant. With its dangling cute little star and moon, you can now bring Paris anywhere with you. Nature-inspired sterling silver jewelry will add glamor and color to your casual dress or plain shirt at family event gatherings.
- You can opt to wear statement jewelry pieces to bring your simple style to life. But if you are wearing an item of bold clothing, most likely go with minimal and more subtle jewelry pieces as highlights.
Like, Splash Pendant and Splash Stud Earring.
Splash Pendant and Splash Stud Earring are created by our artisan's unique art perceptions based on our human nature experiences. These handmade sterling silver jewelry pieces perfectly suit your bright color shirt or dress for your summer outing
- Ask yourself if you really need to wear a necklace.
At one time or another, it is really a good idea to go without a necklace or pendant.
- If you intend to wear statement earrings or bold earrings, not wearing a necklace is good. Since wearing a chain necklace can be a distraction from your look, depending on your outfit.
- If you are wearing a shallow cut or high necked outfit, it is more ideal not to wear a necklace.
Like the Vintage Feather Earring.
Our creative artisans handcraft an excellent conversational starter called the Vintage Feather Earring. An exceptional pair of vintage earrings pictures a meticulously designed feather made of sterling silver and 18k gold-plated. A striking nature-inspired sterling silver jewelry earrings will enhance your natural beauty to be more glamorous in your formal or casual dress.
Where do you want to put a spotlight on for your jewelry?
This means asking where you want people's attention to be directed if you are dressing up for something special?
- If you intend to wear an eye-catchy jewelry piece, then it is best to make the visual focus on one body are where you want to draw attention to either on your neck, ears, or hands.
- To be more precise, if you are wearing a bold necklace, then pair it with subtle rings and earrings, or better consider leaving them out altogether.
Like the Birds on Branch Wooden Necklace.
Our craftsmen have meticulously worked on the details in this Birds on Branch Wooden Necklace, from the branch's detailing to the birds' eyes. An absolute marvel to look at.
18K Gold plates, the delicate birds perched on sterling silver branches. The branches stretch themselves forming a cute component on a wooden necklace.
10. Do not be a social climber to trends.
I guess we are all familiar with someone who is far too much of a "fashion slave." Trends are indeed influential factors to dictate what all of us wear to some extent which is fine. But it is not relevant to always adhere to follow fashion at the expense of your own taste and personality. In the end, you might lose yourself in the process- and it is very costly. Be that as it may, try to figure out and go forward with your own style that makes suits you perfectly and makes you feel confidently beautiful. That might turn out to be an outdated fashion right now, but if you own it, then you will be fashionable at your best!
When picking out jewelry to wear, always think about what works with your skin color, frame, and general sense of style. Remember these things to consider when you accessorize.
Finally, do not forget your personality. We are unique individuals, and our personality should be considered to show off and shine through our jewelry choices and style in general.
The Bottom Line
Dressing up should be personal and fun for each one of us. To this end, the most important rile and my personal favorite rule of all: "Break the rules as you see fit. Ignore the rules!". Your style speaks about who you are and how you want others to perceive you. It doesn't have to be free-flowing, boho, and street style, or whatever is on-trend right now.
If what works for you is doing whatever you want and not following the fashion tips, I strongly recommend GO FOR IT!
Choosing how to style your jewelry plays out to your personal taste. If you do not like the look of silver and gold together, you do not have to wear them. Ignore the rules that say you should not mix and match.
If you are searching for unique necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets, and rings, look no further than the selection of handmade jewelry at Lotus Fun. Browse our nature-inspired products and find the perfect accessory for your perfect outfit today!