After your payment is verified, we begin preparing your orders as quickly as possible. This does not include weekends or holidays.
Each piece of jewelry however is handcrafted and might requires some time for the construction and curing before we can ship. Most orders will be ship within 24 - 48 hours after your jewelry is ready. However, in peak seasons, shipment process can take up to 7 business days.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed in the United States will take 7-14 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 10-28 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is about 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
Lotus Fun cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
Returns & Exchanges
If you need to change or cancel your order, please CONTACT US immediately. Once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
Your satisfaction is our Number One priority. You can always request for a refund.
Some of the reasons for a refund:
• The product did not arrive within 45 days, not inclusive of processing days. You can request for a refund or a re-shipment.
• You received the wrong item.
• You simply do not want the product you ordered. You may request for a refund but you must return the item at your expense. Returned items must be brand new in condition, unopened and in its original packaging.
• Your package did not arrive due to your fault, e.g. shipping address provided was inaccurate or incomplete.
• Your package did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Lotus Fun, e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster.
• Your package was delivered but you did not receive it. It is your responsibility to contact the post office and resolve the issue by filing a claim for the missing package.
You have to submit a refund request within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired.
Some of the reasons for an exchange:
• You received a damage jewelry.
• You received the wrong item.
• You simply do not want the product you ordered. You may request for an exchange but you must return the item at your expense. Returned items must be brand new in condition, unopened and in its original packaging.
Jewelry & Care
Yes, all of our products are made of real 925 sterling silver. Among all the products in our store, only the locker of some brooches are made of copper because 925 sterling silver is very soft, it is too soft to be a brooch locker.
18K gold plated is about the surface color finish of the jewelry. The material of our product is real 925 sterling silver. For a different color and look, we add 18K gold layer to the surface of the top of the sterling silver.
We stamped “925” or “S925” on the products.
The fantastic thing about sterling silver is, you can avoid tarnish by wearing it more often. The oils in your skin will help to keep the silver clean and shiny.
Chemicals from lotions, cosmetics, hair spray and hair products, and perfumes will accelerate tarnishing. Always remove your silver jewelry when doing household, contact with household chemicals, perspiration, rubber, chlorinated water will cause corrosion and tarnish.
Moisture and sunlight both promote silver tarnish, the best place for your silver is out of direct sunlight and away from too much humidity. So do take off your silver jewelry before you go swimming and sun tanning.
For additional protection, storing silver in airtight plastic bags with anti-tarnish strips is a great way. Silver is a soft metal, don’t store multiple pieces in the same bag so that the individual pieces can’t scratch each other.
Placing a piece of chalk, a packet of activated charcoal or a container of silica gel in the storage area can also minimize tarnish.
For some silver jewelry, they are purposely oxidized on certain parts to give it a dark and artistic effect, we don’t advise you to polish that jewelry, and it can change the whole outlook of your jewelry. You have to be careful with silver plated jewelry too, too much of polishing can remove the plating, and it will become worse.
Polishing silver works excellently for jewelry that has light tarnishing. Polish your jewelry with specialized chemically treated silver cleaning clothes. Polishing once a week will keep your silver jewelry shining radiantly.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.