Silver is adored by many because of its shiny, bright, and signature metallic luster. It has withstood the test of time. Hence, making it timeless and trendy at all times. It is used conventionally in jewelry making. It is a tensile metal that has both beauty and durability that designers and buyers love about silver.
Silver, as proven by history, will never go out of style since it has been in existence dating back to 3000BC from artifacts found in Greece and Turkey. Pure silver, on the other hand, is valued in ancient times, but it is too malleable and soft to make as jewelry. By adding some alloy to the silver, and then it became a sterling silver.
Sterling Silver Jewelry is a top-quality choice for jewelry makers around the world. The metal itself will not rust or perish, and its lifespan is terrific since it will still look great into the future. You may be able to make a piece of sterling silver jewelry into an heirloom. Sterling silver jewelry can be passed on to the next generations.
The beautiful bright luster and warm coloring of the sterling suit will suit almost anyone for all ages. Besides, those with sensitive skin will likely love to wear silver jewelry since it would not harm their skin, unlike other metals such as gold and copper. Silver may, in the future, increase in value, and it can be recycled and reused in many forms, unlike other metals
In general, sterling silver is ultimately attractive, durable, and cost-effective as jewelry. Here we will give you the specifics of why everyone loves sterling silver jewelry.
- It is considered a classic hidden treasure. Sterling silver is an alloy. It is mixed with few metals, which means it is the combination of 92.5-part silver and 7.5.-part other metals such as copper. What makes sterling silver unique is its hallmark or assayer’s mark. These marks denote a tale of the sterling silver’s origin by bearing an image like an animal or another symbol. These typically embody the country where the sterling silver was made.
- It is considered to be forever in style. Wearing a piece of sterling silver jewelry is great for all occasions. Whether you prefer jewelry that will display a statement or bold choice to show off your style or personality, a piece of sterling silver jewelry can suit your needs perfectly.
A piece of sterling silver jewelry yields a variety of style which entitled you to have an amazingly large pendant, bold statement necklace, or small charm jewelry. When you love to talk about the colors and tone, sterling silver jewelry will be perfect to suit your black bags, shoes, and clothing. It can be customizable to your preferred styles and hues that could fit your fashion at any season.
- It is considered to be budget-friendly. Many of us cannot afford expensive jewelry. Still, it doesn’t mean there will be no valuable jewelry that is within everyone’s pocket’s reach. Now, sterling silver jewelry makes expensive-looking jewelry. Still, the value or cost is just a fraction of buying gold or platinum jewelry.
If currently, you are on a tight budget, you can afford an excellent piece for a relatively low price by purchasing a piece of sterling silver jewelry. Sterling silver jewelry keeps its value, so it possible for you to resell such stunning pieces.
- It is considered to be jewelry for sensitive skin. Sterling Silver Jewelry is rated to have a hypoallergenic quality, making it ideal jewelry for sensitive skin. It is a significant long-term investment that will soothe your skin but also it very durable. The silver and copper elements will keep your skin free from any irritation, such as redness or rash.
- It is considered jewelry that can be handcrafted or handmade. A piece of sterling silver jewelry is an inexpensive choice for buyers, but it doesn’t mean it is not a precious metal. That’s the secret of most jewelry makers around the world! It is cost-efficient and practical, yet it yields a lot of valuable pieces. It is undoubtedly a great alternative because of its cost-effectiveness, durability, and exquisite beauty that produces masterpieces jewelry. In terms of hardness, the sterling silver is between 2.5 and 2.7, making it more durable than gold. As a bright white metal, it is a perfect alternative for white gold. It also creates a fascinating cubic zirconia sterling silver jewelry. It has an expensive look, but it could be bought at a much cheaper cost.
- It is considered to be durable. Sterling silver jewelry is fabulous for any amount of wear. With its ability to cope with exposure to elements, it is jewelry perfect for everyday wear. The only downfall of wearing a piece of sterling silver jewelry, it needs to be well-taken care of because it may tarnish in an extended period. But with great care and proper usage, your sterling silver jewelry may stay bright and stunning for a lifetime.
Below is a quick reference at how sterling silver durability works with the following common types of jewelry.
Necklace – In necklaces, sterling silver produces a strong material that will not be easily scratched or be dented easily. Wearing a sterling silver necklace is lightweight and durable, which can resist wear and tear. Buying a sterling silver necklace is a practical choice for everyone. Its bright metallic classic and timeless beauty can last for years to come—a great option to be a ladies’ heirloom for your family’s generation.
For instance, the Flower in the Rain Necklace II is a brilliantly handcrafted sterling silver jewelry.
Earrings – Sterling silver earrings are beautiful, elegant, and tough enough to resist any bending.
For instance, Vintage Flower Stud, handcrafted using sterling silver. The detailing of the petals is indeed a timeless treasure.
Bracelets – Sterling Silver can yield your lovable stackables, bangles, or intricate cuffs and can add a charming bracelet in your wardrobe. The durability of sterling silver bracelets makes it tough and can resist bending and scratches for everyday wear.
For instance, the Honeycomb Bracelet is made of hexagonally shaped combs sterling silver that gives this bracelet a classic cutesy look perfect to suit your everyday outfit.
Rings – Sterling silver rings are lightweight and robust and perfect for everyday wear. It can hold its shape even though it has worn all day.
For instance, the Bird Kirigami Ring is a handcrafted sterling silver jewelry that could be worn every day.
Most people love jewelry, be it to make a statement, or to give that need flare as a fantastic accessory on a special occasion. Whether to match your personality, enhance your outfit, or entirely something to wear every day, you may have a bracelet, earring, or necklace suited for a specific occasion. Sterling silver jewelry is a must-have addition to your jewelry collection. Sterling silver jewelry is fabulous for everyday wear and a perfect accessory to enhance certain hues and tones. With all the benefits mentioned in this article, you undoubtedly see why silver makes it one of the top-choices for jewelry making.
For more exciting facts about sterling silver, explore other blogs on our website. Check out our fantastic sterling silver jewelry that may suit your personality and style for all kinds of occasion and season.